Includes: Insta-Snow® (60 grams, enough for 20 cups of fluffy white snow), Petrie Dish, Snow Scoop, Portion cup and Instructions. Box: 9.5" x 4.5" x1.5"
F/X SNOW with 60 grams of INSTA-SNOW® in 5-piece kit!
Compare prices! Nowhere do you get this great a deal on snow! Remember shipping on any-size order is only $4.00. Most companies double or more than double your cost!
The imitations make a damper, slower-forming version that require stirring - not nearly as EYE-POPPING as the Insta-Snow® in this F/X Snow package!!!!
Do not bother trying the imitations.
(I found out the hard way!)
This magical snow is actually a safe, non-toxic polymer that absorbs water and fluffs up to look like snow.
Can be reused if allowed to dry and reconstitute itself (dry it out for repeat use).
Weather units, seasons, winter clothing, trekking up a target country mountain, the snowy climax of a story. Think of the possibilities!
• White powder erupts into billowing snow
• Spritz with water - lasts for weeks for snowy scenes
• Reusable - just allow to dehydrate (just 2 days in dry air)
• Non-hazardous and environmentally safe
• Used by movie studios - looks real
• Great science project ideas (if not used as a magic trick)
FREE downloadable Winter Lessons, Stories and Tips for Language Teachers in Winter '07 Issue of the unique
"LANGUAGE TEACHER MAGIC," a totally free newsletter!
Insta-Snow® is an amazing powder that turns ordinary water into a fluffy white substance that looks like real snow!
NO MIXING or WAITING!
Great for teaching weather and winter sports and for any kind of
snow story or puppet show!
• Imagine a toy car getting stuck in a snow drift!!!
• Great for a hair-raising Barbie ski adventure!
It's the latest technology used by movie makers to create incredibly realistic snow scenes without the hassle of melting ice. Just add a little water and watch the white powder expand to 100 times its original size. Don't be fooled by imitations!!!
How to Make Snow:
1. Use the blue scoop that came in the Instant Snow package to measure out 1 scoop of Insta-Snow powder into the empty mixing cup.
2. Measure 2 ounces of room temperature water into a second cup.
3. Quickly pour all of the water into the cup with the Instant Snow powder. Don't take your eyes off the erupting snow!
4. Go ahead... put your fingers in the fluffy fake snow. It looks so real that special effects artists are now using it in movies and they’re putting it in indoor in snowboarding parks, too.
5. If you let the snow sit out, the water will evaporate and the once fluffy snow will turn back into the dry powder. That's right... it's reusable!!!
Insta-Sno Safety Information
S C I E N C E S M A R T S
ADVICE FOR SUPERVISING ADULTS: Read and follow the safety instructions, the safety rules and the first aid information and keep them for reference. The incorrect use of chemicals can cause injury and damage to health. Only carry out those experiments that are listed in the instructions. This kit is only for use by children over 4 years of age and is to be used solely under the strict supervision of adults that have studied the precautions given in these instructions. Ritornello sells this product to TEACHERS and not to children.
Adults should exercise discretion as to which experiments are suitable and safe for their children. The instructions should enable supervisors to assess any experiment to establish its suitability for a particular child. The supervising adult should discuss the warnings and safety information with the child or children before commencing the experiments. Particular attention should be paid to the safe handling of chemicals. The surrounding area shoul d be kept clear of any obstructions and the contents of the activity kept away from food or food storage. The workspace should be well lit, ventilated and close to a water supply.
INSTA- SNOW® ( SODIUM POLYACRYLATE)
NOTICE: This is not a toy. Adult supervision is required when handling the product. The
unsupervised use by children is not recommended. Not a food product; do not eat.
STORAGE: Keep container stored in a dark, cool and dry location. Close container when not in use to avoid moisture gain.
CLEAN UP: Sweep or vacuum all spills. Use care when flushing with water . Product becomes
slippery when wet.
DO NOT PLACE THE MATERIAL IN THE MOUTH. DO NOT INHALE THE DUST OR POWDER.
DO NOT APPLY POWDER TO BODY.
FIRST AID MEASURES:
EYES: In the event of contact of the powder with eyes, flush with plenty of water. Get medical
attention if irritation persists.
SWALLOWED: If ingested, drink a glassful of water or milk. Do not induce vomi ting. Consult a
physician and seek medical attention.
INHALED: Consult a physician and seek medical attention.
SKIN: Flush skin thoroughly with water.
In all cases, get immediate medical attenti on if an emergency exists. Bring container with you. For additional information, contact Be Amazing! at ( www.beamazing.com) or call 877-798-9795
1) READ INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE, FOLLOW THEM AND KEEP THEM FOR REFERENCE.
2) KEEP YOUNG CHILDREN AND ANIMALS AWAY FROM THE EXPERIMENTAL AREA.
3) STORE CHEMICAL KITS OUT OF REACH OF YOUNG CHILDREN.
4) CLEAN ALL EQUIPMENT AND WASH HANDS AFTER CARRYING OUT THE EXPERIMENTS.
5) DO NOT EAT, DRINK OR SMOKE IN THE ACTIVITY AREA.
6) DO NOT USE EQUIPMENT WHICH HAS NOT BEEN SUPPLIED OR RECOMMENDED IN THE KIT.
7) DO NOT ALLOW CHEMICALS TO COME INTO CONTACT WITH THE EYES OR MOUTH.
8) ALWAYS WEAR EYE PROTECTION.
IN CASE OF ACCIDENTAL INTAKE OF A CHEMICAL OR OBJECT, CALL: 1-800-222-1222.
This toll-free number will put you in touch with the poison control center in your state.